Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sing me something sweet

! It's that time of year again! Yes, time for love, love, love, love! For some it may mean dates with their special someones or roses from that secret admirer but for those who aren't as lucky, this day may just be the ultimate, "single awareness day". But don't fret girlfriend! You don't have to have a special someone this valentine's to have fun! You can always enjoy being with your single self! So while you're doing that, I have compiled here a couple of love songs that would be the perfect background for you as you dream of that dashing prince of yours! (just imagine someone is actually dedicating these songs to you!)

1. From the heart by Another Level
From the heart
I'm giving you everything, everything
From the heart
I promise you that I'll be there
I'll be there to love you

2. Stick Around by Azure
Whenever you’re sad
Whenever you’re crying
I’ll be the one who wipes away your tears

3. Your guardian angel by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

I will never let you fall.
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.

4. You and me by Lifehouse

And it's you and me and all other people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

5. That's when I'll stop loving you by N'sync

When winter comes in summer
When theres no more forever
Yeah, that's when I'll stop loving you

6. Cuida by Sugarfree

Kung ako lang ang masusunod
Aakuhin ko ang iyong pagod
'di ka na muling luluha
Lahat ng 'yong dinaldala, akin na
Kung akin lang ang mundo
Ibibigay ko siya sa iyo

7. Because I love you by Drop n' Harmony

Because I love you
Youre the flame that sets my soul on fire
That special girl I pray for every night
That pretty melody
That plays over and over again in my head
Cause I love you

8. When I think of you by Lee Ryan

It's a feeling that you get
When you know that something's true
When I think of love I think of you

9. Love will show you everything by Jennifer Love Hewitt

I love you
You love me
Take this gift and don't ask why
Cause if you will let me
I'll take what scares you
Hold it deep inside

10. Because of you by 98 degrees

You’re my sunshine after the rain
You’re the cure against my fear and my pain
‘Cause I’m losing my mind
When you’re not around
It’s all because of you

Enjoy the tracks girlfriend! They would be perfect background as you go sip hot chocolate and dream of your perfect romance! Happy Hearts' Day! xoxo - PK

1 comment:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin