Sunday, April 13, 2014

More than just pizza

So, this is a quick post about California Pizza Kitchen. I know, it's not a new restaurant but I just wanted to do a blog post about them because CPK is one of my favorites and I realized I never wrote about them before. So I'm doing that now by featuring one of my favorites:

That's CPK's Say Cheese Milkshake-- Mozzarella, smoked gouda, monterey jack and shaved parmesan with vanilla ice cream! OHEHMGEE. Can I just say-- heaven?

It's so good I am out of words for it! Apart from the milkshake, my other go-to items are the Thai Crunch Salad (a must!), Wild Mushroom Thin Crust Pizza, Spinach Ravioli, Kung Pao Spaghetti and the Lettuce Wrap. To be honest, I could go on forever listing items on their menu because tastes wonderful! I cannot emphasize enough how tasty the food is at CPK. I am a big, big fan and I can't believe it took me forever to share my love for them with you guys :)

If you want to check out the menu, you may do so by clicking here-- http://www.cpk.com.ph/ or better yet, head over to the nearest branch! I promise, you won' be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin