Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mac goes Kitty style

I am an avid fan of make up. Not that I am great at putting it on or anything, I just like playing with color on my face. My favorite brand in particular is Mac. You should try playing with their eye shadows, they are fabulous! Well, I know this is post dated as I've known about this since last year but I just want to share with you girls their latest cute offering the: Mac Hello Kitty line!

*I still think this is a timely post because even if it was "advertised" last year, the actual products have been made available only this month!*


I think the ads for Mac Barbie are better but then, how can you model being a cat anyway without looking ridiculous?


Yum, yum, yum lipstick tubes! So cute!

That pink gloss in the middle is my favorite of the whole bunch!

Rarara. Why oh why aren't the eye makeup palette colorful enough? Is Hello Kitty uncolorful?

I think this line is a little harder to sell for non-Hello Kitty lovers. I mean, not being mean or anything but the colors are a little blah, dontchathink? The Barbie colors are much much more interesting in my opinion. But I have to say the whole "Hello Kitty" idea works for me. I like it! Makes me remember my childhood when all I did was drool over Hello Kitty and her Sanrio friends. haha! :)

I really love Mac and this Hello Kitty line makes me love them more :) I cannot wait for their next character pair up! Who do you think they will go for next time? I'm rooting for the Disney Princesses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin