Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh-so Intuitive!

I checked the Smashbox website to see if this is their new line, however I didn't find it. Still, I'd rather put all these products in one post just cause it possesses the same cool quality.

So, what am I talking about? I'm talking about Smashbox's Intuitive products. During the last quarter of last year, I was able to try two intuitive products. These are O-glow and O-gloss. All I can say is that these are really fun and innovative. The "O-" products amazingly change from crystal clear to your shade of pink. It contains Goji Berry C-complex, ginkgo biloba and pomengrate seeds which reacts to your own skin chemistry and changes to the color that best fits your skin tone. I was really so into using it. However, I noticed two things. First is that I'm morena so the pink shades of the gloss don't fit my skin tone well. What I need is a pinkish-orange tone. :) Second thing is that, with the cheek tint, the shade of the glow it brought was perfect but I got rashes from it. (So I guess what I'm saying is that be cautious in trying it out, coz you might get the same reaction).

Anyway, the reason I'm telling you about this is that they have new products now. There's the O-plump and O-bronze. As their names imply, it has the same cool 'customized shade' but this time the O-Plump puts shine and adds volume to your lips. Just like a lip plumper, only better ;) The O-bronze is what I'm excited about. Applying a small amount of it on your cheeks would give you a natural-looking sunkissed glow! It sounds so perfect for the summer ;)

What are you waiting for? Head to the Beauty Bar nearest your place to check these out, I'm telling you, you won't regret it!


P.S. 9 DAYS TO GO TIL OUR GREAT REVEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin