Friday, February 20, 2009

Care to be serenaded?

The love month is not yet over so why don't we maximize the "mushiness" by indulging ourselves with some romantic songs for our ipods! We have here a list of some of the sweetest songs a boy could serenade you with (if anyone still does this up to now). We had a similar post a year back BUT it's the new year so here are more songs to add to that growing "serenade me songs" in your playlist :)

1. Inevitable- Anberlin
I wanna break every clock
The hands of time could never move again
We could stay in this moment (stay in this moment)
For the rest of our lives...

I wanna be your last, first kiss
That you'll ever have

2. Anatomy- Anarbor
It's your sweet perfume
the scent of you
I tense my toes and close my eyes
as I whisper to you

3. Six Feet under the stars - All Time low (try the acoustic!)

Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warm enough
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

4. For you - Airdate
For you I would find the words,
I'd sing them out, for all to be heard,
for you I would fight my fears,
I'd tear them down, and wipe all your tears

5. Love you 'til the end - The Pogues
I just want to be there
When were caught in the rain
I just want to see you laugh not cry
I just want to feel you
When the night puts on its cloak
Im lost for words dont tell me
All I can say
I love you till the end

6. Moment of Truth- FM Static
Now I'm jumpin' up and down,
She's the only one around, and she means
Every little thing to me.

7. Look After you - The Fray
Be my baby
I'll look after you

8. Only One - Yellowcard
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you
You are my only, my only one

9. 1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's
I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy
Its as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
I love you

10. Someone to love - Mint Condition
It feels so good when I'm with you
Pure ecstasy
It's just the little things that you do
That makes me wanna be right there
When you need
Someone to love

11. Superman - Shawn Desman
Girl, don't be afraid to put your trust
In someone who
Who will love you, love you completely
Take the time, do it right
Make you forget those tears you cried
It'll be alright
Have no fear, your superman is here

12. Let me be the one - Blessed Union of Souls
Let me be the one to love you
Let me be the one to care
Let me be the one to light your flame
Oh baby Oh baby
Let me be the one

Here, we've posted the songs so you can listen to them :) Thanks imeem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin