Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Red Cups are back!

Let us all join STARBUCKS in welcoming the Holiday Season! Two signs of the 'Christmas Season ala Starbucks' are..one, red cups adorn the coffeeshops again and two, long order queues --the starbucks planner collectors need to acquire those stickers (y'know)!

So what's new with Starbucks' Holidays Celebration this year? Their new flavor, Dark Cherry Mocha! If you're curious about Starbucks' new Christmas drink, then here's a short description. Dark Cherry Mocha is a dark chocolate mocha drizzled with cherry syrup, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with dark chocolate powder. Sounds yum, right?

It really is yummy when hot. But when I tried the Frappucino version, I didn't like it as much. It tasted so bitter that I didn't even get a hint of the cherry flavor. But I have to admit, I'm quite addicted with the hot Dark Cherry Mocha but I'd still rather have the Peppermint Mocha (my fave flavor from last year's holiday drinks.)

However, for those of you who love the past Holiday Drinks' flavors, no need to fret. They still have the past two famous Christmas Drinks flavors - Toffee Nut Latte and Praline Mocha.

Anywho, go ahead and try it for yourself ;) Tell us about your experience, ayt? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin