Monday, October 15, 2012

Piper's Caramel Apple Cupcakes

...And the cupcake story continues!
The box of 6 is missing one flavor! Guess what that is? hehe

My colleague gave me cupcakes from Piper's Sweet Tooth and I found myself getting hooked on their Caramel Apple Cupcake!
 I've never eaten a caramel apple cupcake before so I have no point of reference but it is so tasty I can only say good things about it.
The thing that got my attention was the apple filling inside the cupcake. I was pleasantly surprised to find that moist part inside. I also liked that the frosting is not too sweet. The caramel, butter cream, cinnamon apple and moist cake made for a wonderfully made cupcake! Yum!
Found this picture in their Facebook page and I couldn't resist! A rack of caramel apple cupcakes! Oh joy!

For orders and more information, visit their Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/PipersSweetTooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin