Monday, October 8, 2012

When the wedding bells ring


I realized attending weddings come at certain periods in your lifetime--(1) during your childhood when you'd always get invited as the flower girl; (2) during your 20's when your friends start to get married themselves; and (3) your early to late 40's when people ask you to be their godmothers.

I'm now in my 20's and I'm starting to see how weddings will soon be filling my social calendar. Here's what I wore to a friend's wedding last Sunday:

Was feeling really girly and so I opted for this teal peplum dress and layered a thin cardi with lace detail on top. I kept everything else simple because I didn't want to be all "made up" for the wedding, especially since it was set at noon. The only downside to this outfit is that my dress was the same color as the bridesmaids! *gasp!* Thank God I had on the pink details. Hihi :P

We didn't get to take a lot of pictures at the church and even at the reception (kind of forgot we had a camera), and so we went a bit crazy taking photos at the parking lot.

We also did our take of an "after party" in the back of an suv scenario, while channeling our inner gossip girls.







Congratulations to the newly weds, Kath and George! Cheers to your new journey as a married couple! :)

Teal  peplum dress - Love culture
Pink cardigan - thrifted
Light pink cage booties - Parisian
Pink clutch bag with gold bow - Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin