Thursday, June 7, 2012

I can't make you love me (cover) - Leroy


Wow.. Listen to this. I love how raw his voice sounds. His voice brought me back to some of my darker days. Hahaha. I can actually hear Ninin loving and hating this song at the same time because it connotes one of our 'disliked' topics... UNREQUITED LOVE.

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't

Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power

But you won't, no you won't
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. I hate this song. Always have. There's no hope in it, not even a flicker. Just pain. Lots and lots of pain :(

    but beautiful cover, nonetheless. thanks S ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin