Saturday, August 27, 2011

SOLO Delights! Solo x Kenkoy & Solo's Online Model Search

I just want to share with you SOLO’s 2nd Pinoy Cartoonist Memorabilia and 3rd Online Model Search! I got your attention, didn't I? :)
I remember discussing Philippine Comics in our Pop Culture Class in college. I often heard Tony Velasquez' name (from my classmate's report and from our prof) because of his very popular comic strip, Kenkoy. To tell you the truth, I had no idea who he or Kenkoy was. So I really salute Solo for reintroducing Velasquez' Kenkoy to the new generation through their clothes.

Here are some of the items I would like to see up-close and personal..

For Her

For him


Now, on to the next delightful news...

If you wanna join, just click here! ;)

The collection will be out by September. So mark your calendar and prepare to head to the nearest SOLO branch to check out their new collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin