Friday, September 5, 2014

Get your party on at Neverland Manila

I admit, it was only fairly recent that I got into Electronic Dance Music. But it came to me like the plague--strong and all at once. I've had this fever for about two years now and I've always wanted to watch an EDM concert live. Of course, the ultimate goal is to fly to Belgium for Tomorrowland but while I'm still gathering the funds for that trip, I'm grateful that EDM artists are starting to visit Manila more and giving us the chance to experience (or even just get a glimpse of) that sort of Festival.

photo credit: crossfadr.com
photo credit: edminvasion.com
Well to all fellow EDM enthusiasts, I have two words for you: Neverland. Manila.


Set at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on October 3, Neverland Manila brings in some of the topnotch DJs in the world such as Afrojack, Axwell ^ Ingrosso, Knife Party, and Ferry Corsten. Complemented with impressive effects and a gathering of the country's most dynamic audience, it will surely be a music festival to remember.

I am personally excited for the festival! I can't tell you enough how obsessed I am about Afrojack's Ten Feet Tall. Such an amazing song! And I just know it would be so much better live!


FACEBOOK: facebook.com/neverlandmanila
INSTAGRAM and TWITTER: @neverlandmanila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin