Monday, December 26, 2011

Caramelly pink

...and my brown obsession extends 'til Christmas! Here's what I wore to Christmas lunch with the family in Tagaytay:

I actually didn't intend to look all girly on Christmas day. I, however, wanted to wear Christmas colors but because most of my "loud" colored ensembles are of the body-hugging type so I chose to forego those for fear of exposing all my newly gained layers of belly fat (hehe)
Then I remembered I had a tutu, and Christmas is the most perfect occasion to take it out (again) for a spin!
Paired it with my faux leather jacket just to offset all the girlyness and I'm off to go!

Hope you guys had a beautiful Christmas! As my mantra for 2011 goes: Live to inspire!-- let's continue to shine on as inspirations for more people through 2012 and onwards!

Jacket - Forever 21
Tutu - Gingersnaps
Wedges - Charles & Keith
Bag - Oleg Cassini
Belt - Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin