Sunday, December 18, 2011

Theobroma, my chocolate choice

Most of my friends know I'm not a fan of chocolate. Unless it's really, really good chocolate, you can bet I'd refuse it or give it away. It's not that I don't like the taste, I just have no preference for it.

There are, however, a few chocolate exceptions that makes me rethink my "dislike" for it, and one of them is Theobroma's dark chocolate ice cream:

One scoop costs Php80.00 You can choose to put it in a cup or in a waffle cone
  It is soooooo good! It is the only chocolate ice cream that I appreciate and actually find myself craving once in a while. Maybe because it's Belgian and we all know how special Belgian chocolate is but whatever the reason, you should really try it co'z I'm telling you, it is top class!

There are many flavors to choose from but I only get the dark chocolate. You can, however, ask the sales girl/boy to give you free tastes of the other flavors. But since Theobroma specializes in chocolate, I highly suggest you stick to the chocolate range.

Oh all the sweetness that the season brings! Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. we used to frequently go to theobroma to buy the 3 for P100 choco cakes. Super yummy :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin