Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lemongrass

One of S and I's favorite cuisine is Thai. We love Thai food and it doesn't take much effort from both of us to invite each other to a Thai resto co'z we're both always game!

So with little prodding from S, we found ourselves in Lemongrass, an Asian fusion resto in Shangri-la mall
The interior is laid back and simple, it actually feels more like a cafe than a restaurant. Helps too that it has no doors so everything just flows.
As expected, we got our favorite, Pad Thai! Lemongrass' Pad Thai didn't depart much from the taste we're used too, but it didn't stand out as well. In a word, I say, it's "safe"
We also got fried vegetable rolls, just because I can never resist getting this when at Thai restos. Same thing with the Pad Thai, not bad but generally, unremarkable.
...And what is a Thai food experience without Thai Iced Tea? This one is a no brainer, we ALWAYS get this. Lemongrass' Thai Iced Tea is so-so. I like that the tea is not too strong nor is it too milky. It's the perfect balance.

How 'bout you guys, do you like Thai food too? What's your favorite resto and what do you usually get?

Lemongrass
G/f Shangri-la EDSA mall

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try Lemongrass for a while now but I never got around to it. I just recently published a post on Thai food too
    and it features some of my favorites.;)

    You should try SOMS in Rockwell or in Mandaluyong Circle. I find its no frills atmosphere very refreshing.:) I usually hoard their Thai Iced Tea because it comes in bottles!

    I love your blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also love Thai food! Will try this one out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin