Monday, November 14, 2011

Rajo Laurel for Parisian shoes

...and because I am a huge sucker for impromptu trips and surprise invitations, I suddenly found myself in SMDC for the launch of Rajo Laurel x Parisian shoes.


The show started with the Zombettes playing party music. The girls are so gorgeous!
Sanya Smith, Mia Ayesa, and Ornusa Cadness
Presenting some shoes from Rajo Laurel's fab collection:
Seriously, the fashion show was super hot! Gorgeous girls, sexy outfits and pretty shoes! Very chic collection and concept--very Rajo Laurel indeed!


I left immediately after the fashion show, I didn't get to see the shoes up close so I'm really excited to check them out myself one of these days (and probably get myself a pair or two).

There are 14 styles which  are available in 7 premiere Department Stores: SM Makati, SM Cubao, SM North EDSA, SM Megamall, SM Southmall, SM Mall of Asia, and SM Cebu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin