Saturday, July 3, 2010

Share my outfit day: Little Miss General

Felt a bit edgy today so I decided to go out wearing a military-inspired blazer paired with basic white button down shirt and black shorts. To amp it up, I wore my gladiator sandals which is one of my favorite fashion finds from SM! It's a steal for only 800 bucks!


It was so hot in the morning that I wore the shorts with bare legs but since the weather is so off nowadays, I brought along stockings just in case. These days, I've gotten more and more into the stockings/ colored socks with sandals look. I guess it's from watching too much KBS. (my mom's addicted!) Before I thought it was a little eccentric but on a recent mall trip (me- wearing hot pink socks with my gladiators), I spotted a Korean girl wearing purple socks and pumps! So I guess I'm not completely alone on this! Hahaha!

Anyway, I'm slightly inspired to do more of these 'share my outfit day' posts because Freeway gave S and I press kits from their National Artists Series Collection (will post soon!) and it somehow served as a reminder of my love for clothes. I just hope I could keep this up! lol! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin