Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Freeway Jose Garcia Villa Collection

Hooray for Freeway National Artists Collection Series! Now I have something more to pine over!

S and I didn't get to go to the formal launch of the collection but Ms. Mira of Elite Garments was nice enough to send us Press Kits instead. I am really excited about this collection especially since I, myself write poetry and Villa's works (or Doveglion as others know him by) reminds me why I enjoy literature so much!

Check out some pieces from the collection:






When I dropped by Freeway to get my Press Kit, I saw they had the 'Villa' bracelet which reads, "Una, ang tula ay dapat maging mahiwaga" and it was love at first sight!

It was like the perfect accessory for a lit fan like me. Weeeh! I wanna buy a lot just to give out to my 'panitikan' friends. lol!


Thanks Ms. Mira for the Press Kit! Thanks Freeway for featuring Jose Villa! I cannot wait for the next in the series! Someone from Music or Film perhaps? *wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin