Monday, July 19, 2010

Chino pants: Yay or Nay?

I think I went a little crazy earlier and went on a 'mini-shopping spree'. One of the things I purchased was a pair of gray Esprit Boycut Chino pants. To give you an idea of how it looks like, the descriptions written on its tag are: loose rise and extra comfortable fit. I have to say that they're true to their word, it REALLY REALLY IS COMFORTABLE.

Well anyway, I can't sleep yet coz I'm obsessing on how to wear it to work. I searched for pictures and found that almost all of the chinos are 1. slim fit (mine is quite LOOSE!!) 2. usually rolled up (=looks too casual for work) and 3. usually falls somewhere between the calf and ankle (mine almost covers my ankle). I guess I'm just worried about it making me look short, stubby or silly. Hehe. I can't let it go though, because I also like how comfy it feels. Haha.

Sigh..I'm really bothered about making my rather expensive purchase work for work. Ahehe. Anyhow, I'll try to go to sleep now.. will keep you posted once I figure out a way (or ways, wish me luck! hehe) to wear my Chinos. :)

If you wanna help me..feel free to suggest on how to wear the style. The pants look something like this:
Too bad my chinos are a wee bit longer than that and mine's in gray. Rar.

photo source: Vero-Moda

1 comment:

  1. Yay for chino pants, you should go for the slim fit ones, they look brilliant, it would be nice if you post a picture of yours wearing these, my girlfriend also wear these and looks beautiful in them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin