Monday, July 12, 2010

"Smallest" Cup to go

Lookie what we found at Starbucks the other day:


At first, S and I were hesitant to get this since it costs 195php each but it's too cute to pass up! What I especially love about this is that it doesn't look tacky at all. It doesn't look cheap or fake-- like you know you're getting the real deal.

I know, the price is a little too absurd especially for something so small but with Starbucks, I have learned that there's no room for second thought. You either get it or you don't co'z sooner or later (most likely sooner), the item won't be on sale anymore. So grab it while you can!

4 comments:

  1. COOL! I want one!! XD

    What? It costs P195? No thanks na lang pala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I love your comment! Got the same reaction at first but my desire got the best of me. tssssk! the power of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special mention for PeppermintKiss

    Hi there!
    I've been following your blog for a while and have been enjoying your posts, particularly the one on Nivea Lip Care Fruits. I was wondering if your blog features Websites or shares links with relevant content. We have a blog called Be In Style (http://pocketchange.become.com/category/fashion-and-beauty) where we produce daily coverage of everything from skin care products to fabulous summer dresses. I feel our content could be a great resource to your readers.
    Currently, our blog averages about 1.5 to 2k unique visitors per day to the homepage (linked above) with users clicking through to an average of 500 single blog pages per day.

    Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested in this opportunity to expand your audience. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

    Kind regards,

    Briana Hernandez
    Briana.hernandez@become.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I seriously want one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin