Thursday, July 29, 2010

Revisting Jack's Loft

It's been a while since I last ate at Jack's Loft that revisiting it feels like walking down memory lane.

Let's start with the stuff I usually get:

Here's their trademark Fish bowl iced tea which I absolutely love! I think they use raspberry tea co'z it tastes like it. Plus! It's so big! Some get this for sharing but honestly, I can finish one bowl by myself. lol!
Next is "I Declair", a HUGE eclair with vanilla ice cream filling and choco-caramel syrup on top. The whole eclair is covered with cream which makes for a super sinful dessert!

To be honest, I don't love LOVE this but since I'm used to getting this everytime I drop by Jack's loft, I got it for old time's sake. Don't get me wrong, it IS good but maybe TOO good. Blah! don't mind me, just try it for yourself, k?

Here's the cheesecake that *supposedly made them famous. It's uh... cheesecake-y. Lol! I think I'm biased on this one because I'm a die hard Secret Recipes girl so to me, no other cheesecake compares.
And voila! Here's my ultimate favorite! Vegetarian lasagna! Heaven!!! Promise, it is sooooo good even non-vegetarians would love it!
Here are Jack's fries. Nothing special, except instead of catsup, they give gravy instead.

...uhm? Something something with grilled chicken. Super tasty too! It has mushrooms and sour cream which makes for a very, very savory dish!
Baked Potato soup... one word: yum!
Oooh la la! Another of my favorites!!! Seriously, it's the first time I enjoyed eating garlic mushrooms. I don't usually enjoy ordering this because there's never any variation to the taste. It's too simple! But this one from Jack's loft is soooooo good! You HAVE to taste it!

I'm really glad we decided to drop by Jack's Loft. I realized I missed the food and it reminded me why I enjoyed eating there as a student. The food is love! It also helps that I'm always in good company which makes for the perfect dining experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin