Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tattoo goes glam!

Here I am coughing and gasping for air incessantly and getting extremely bored of sleeping all day when I saw these unique tattoos on the Paris runway:


Gaaaah! Chanel! You know what's so cool about them? They're fake! The first few ones were handpainted on the models but the rest were transferred to films a la temporary tattoos! Waaah! I want!



I don't know which one I like better although if I had to reaaaally choose, I'd say I'd go for the leg tats. They're so unexpected and sexy!

But then... the wrist tats look amazing paired with jewelry too! Aaaah! Can't decide!

How 'bout you girls? What do you think of these new "fashion inks"? And which one do you like more? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin