Sunday, October 11, 2009

I mourn, I mourn!

It's no secret, but I was once a BIG boy band fan. One of my favorites was Boyzone who was soooo big in my elementary days. This news devastates me and it hurts that I have to be the one to share this with you all:

Stephen Gately is dead.

Yes. THE Stephen Gately.

He was found dead at his hotel room while vacationing in Spain with his hubby Andy Cowles yesterday, October 10, 2009.



I am dumbfounded by this news because even if Stephen wasn't my favorite Boyzone star, I have high respect for him being the second "best" singer in the band. It wouldn't be Boyzone without him. He filled the missing piece.

To Stephen, wherever you are, I hope you're happy. I also hope you would see that Boyzone fans all over the world are mourning right now. I want you to know that you guys made my childhood the sweet memory it is now. Rest in peace Stephen. Rest in peace.


Stephen Patrick David Gately
March 17, 1976- October 10, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin