Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hoy hoy Ondoy!

Blah. So sorry for the lack of updates. I had fever since Saturday and it's only today that I started to feel better. But guess what? My fever may be gone but along with it goes my voice too! Ugh! Sore throat. Why is my health failing me??? I blame the weather. I blame Ondoy.

Well, here's something to show that little he devil that we could all rise up better and stronger even after his wrath:


Fund raiser/benefit concert for the victims of Ondoy
at the NBC Tent, The Fort on Oct 7, 2009
Entrance Fee: 100php minimum (everyone is encouraged to give more, hence the word "fundraising")

I wish I was well already so I could go back to being up and about. I miss Manila's hype! Being stuck at home sleeping all day ain't fun no more. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin