Monday, August 11, 2008

hey, hey, you! you!

Time to save up girls, Avril Lavigne is coming to town!

Dubbed as "The best damn concert tour 2008", Avril Lavigne is set to put fire on the Araneta Colliseum stage on the 3rd of September of this year!

I am so excited about it! I remember the first time she was here with Simple Plan and I didn't get to see it so I ended up watching the replay on tv. Mahn, does she perform soooo well! Avril really has got this amazing energy that makes her such an amazing performer!

Here's the supposed song list she will be performing at the show:

Girlfriend
I Can Do Better
Complicated
My Happy Ending
I’m With You
I Always Get What I Want
When You’re Gone
Innocence
Give it Up
Hot
Losing My Grip
Bad Reputation
Everything Back But You
Runaway
Mickey
The Best Damn Thing
I Don’t Have to Try
He Wasn’t
Boyfriend (remix)
Sk8er Boi

The following are the seat locations and ticket prices:

PATRON VIP (101,103 1ST 20 ROWS) (Reserved Seating) - PhP 10500
PATRON (Reserved Seating) - PhP 6750
LOWER BOX (Reserved Seating) - PhP 5250
UPPER BOX A (Reserved Seating) - PhP 2850
UPPER BOX B (Free Seating) - PhP 1400
GENERAL ADMISSION (Free Seating) - PhP 600

Whoa, 1o,ooo? I told you to save up now! But then, if you're low in cash but still want to go see Ms. Lavigne in the flesh, there's always general admission. hehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin