Monday, August 25, 2008

The great escape!

I.Cannot.Believe.It! Boys Like Girls are coming to Manila!!! *shrieks!*

I have been wondering why I have been singing The Great Escape a lot lately when it's not even new anymore. The interesting thing about it too is that I keep hearing it on radio and seeing it on tv at odd times! I mean, hey, isn't it an old song already?? Well, well, well, turns out it's a premonition of good things to come! Yes girls, it's true! They're finally coming to Manila! *screams!*

Get set to see Martin, John, Bryan and Paul live in the flesh as Ayala Malls give you the Boys Like Girls great Ayala Mall tour! Wowee!

Catch their shows at the following dates and venues:

Alabang Town Center Activity Center
September 3 at 6:30 P.M.

TriNoma Activity Center
September 5 at 7:00 P.M.

Glorietta Activity Center
September 6 at 5:00 P.M.

Oh my! I cannot wait! So, this must really be why I was singing the Great Escape a lot lately! Finally, my GREATEST "great escape!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin