Friday, May 2, 2008

Weee! for Nintendo Wii

Yeowch. My body aches a bit but I don't mind. This could mean that when I worked up a sweat yesterday, I was actually on the road to a fitter body. You're probably wondering what I did yesterday...nothing much, really..I just stayed home. It's just that I played my butt off the whole afternoon with our recent purchase, a Nintendo Wii!

I had so much fun creating Miis (character player versions of yourself), playing Wii Sports (such as tennis, bowling, boxing, golf and baseball), and watching my parents and siblings battle! haha. Not only is a Nintendo Wii a game console, it's also an exercise machine. You'd really have to move to be able to control your Mii.

I also tried playing Guitar Hero, and oh boy, did I put my guitar fingers and skills to the test!
Of course there's no substitute for the real thing (such as playing in golf clubs or tennis courts and interacting with real people) but if you are really pressed for time and you can't go out of your homes, then just turn your Wii on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin