Monday, March 3, 2008

Arcade games, anyone?

You have a PS1, PS2, PSP, Wii, and a PC on top! You you just love, love computer games! But have you ever found yourself at shockwave or reflexive, downloading trial versions of fun computer games only to get frustrated that your trial expired just when you're enjoying already? Well, I have! And boy did it get me all worked up!

I wanted to find a way to retrieve the full version of the games for free in my pc or if not download it, even to just be able to play them online. I searched high and low and even got my friends to help me find ways to hack the system. We were girls on a mission and it was a mission we wanted to accomplish with flying colors! We practically downloaded every program we found on the internet. We risked getting viruses from the various versions of the games we got. We spent a lot of our time on the pc just for this task alone. Weeks passed and still no way to hack the system. We were losing hope. But just when we were about to give up, S's cousin gave us the solution we have been looking for! An all reflexive games key generator!

*disclaimer: having a key generator is illegal. we wish to inform you all that the key generator we got hold of then was kept for ourselves and was not given to anyone else nor was used to generate any profit. S and I do not feel proud of what we did then.

So for months, we were downloading and playing games nonstop on our PCs but then a day came that the key generator wouldn't work anymore. I guess Reflexive found out about it and changed their system. So... we were back again to where we started. :(

But no! Do not lose hope! I have great news for you girls! There is now another way to play the newest downloadable arcade games offered at reflexive or shockwave! -- and this time, it's no longer illegal! Yes, finally! No more guilty feeling for all of us!

Without further ado, let me disclose to you one of the best ways to play the full version of your favorite online games: About.com!

About.com let's you download games to your PC. They say it's also the trial version but a glitch in their system actually allows you to play the full versions of the games! So when you download your game, play it and don't be afraid of it suddenly shutting down when the time expires. It won't! The key to it is to keep playing the game until you finish it nonstop. That means you cannot exit the game until you have succeeded already. When you close the game, you won't be able to open it again so if you want to play it until the end, you have to have will power!

I know, I know, not closing the game would be very tiring so let me share with you a few tips when you do play them:
  • Check your schedule. Make sure you really have time to play. Most of the games in full version lasts for about 5-7 hours so playing shouldn't interfere with any of your plans for the day.
  • Pause the game when you're tired. Not exiting the game doesn't mean you cannot rest too. Once when I played Chocolatier 2, I even left my pc open and slept for an hour. The game has a pause button. USE IT.

Yes, playing for sale downloadable games for free is still illegal but unless you have the moolah to actually pay for a game that you most probably would tire of in a week's time then I think downloading from about.com would be a better move. So go girls! Have fun playing! :)

here's the link to the games from the site: http://arcade.about.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin