Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Red and Velvet-y

I LOVE red velvet. It's like a magic word that you could say and immediately, I'll light up. It's one of those flavors that I just can't get enough of! I mean, it's part chocolate and it has cream cheese. How can it get even better than that?? Well, my obsession is also why, I am very picky when it comes to my red velvets. I only have a handful that I particularly enjoy and I'm sharing with you some of them here because I'm getting another case of red velvet fever these days.

1. Bits and Nibbles' Double Cheese Red Velvet Cupcake

THIS. The only red velvet that I honestly, honestly enjoy. The cake is moist and fluffy, not too sweet and the cheese! Oh my, the cheese! Cream cheese frosting with grated cheddar on top! Layers and layers of indulgence right there! Love it!

2. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Red Velvet Cocoa
It's the holidays once again and I can't wait to have these babies at CBTL once again! It's truly a holiday favorite! It's so good! The thing I like most about it (apart from it's pink! hehe) is that it has a subtle chocolate taste-- just how red velvets should really be. Just thinking about it now is driving me crazy!

3. Nininja Cafe's Red Velvet Crinkles

So okay, I may be biased on this one but believe I went absolutely nuts when I perfected the recipe for these red velvet crinkles! I've been munching on them nonstop since Sunday! These by the way are for sale, at the Chorchi's! (oh btw, I am Nininja and Nininja cafe is what I call the section on baked goods at Chorchi's. lol!)

I just can't get my mind off red velvets. I'm obsessed! Any other red velvet products you can recommend? I'm always game to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin