Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mid-day snacking at Da.u.de

I saw these pictures in my phone (yes, because I just recently sorted my phone pics..hehe) and remembered that I haven't posted about my trip to Da.u.de!

Milk tea places have sprouted all over the Metro this year. You can say that Nin and I caught the milk tea craze (oh those yakult-flavored, matcha-flavored, wintermelon-flavored heavenly drinks). However, there's also something distinct and refreshing about Da.u.de (pronounced da-you-deh). They put much emphasis on the art of making tea, which would surely make you feel and taste its difference from the other milk teas around.

They also offer delectable dishes. We loved the Pork Banh Mi. But for me, the star of our trip to Da.u.de was our dessert, the macarons!

I loved these 3 flavors. My only complaint, for its price, the macarons are quite small! Hehe.

Da.u.de Tea Lounge is located at the corner of 4th Avenue and 26th Street in The Fort Bonifacio Global City Taguig.
Feel free to visit their site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin