Thursday, May 10, 2012

Boot-ilicious

I'll be going to Ulaan Baatar a few days from now and in preparation for that I bought a pair of boots.

My intention was to buy a pair that I could wear as I go traversing the desert and do all kinds of natgeo stuff. But for some reason, I fell in love with these heeled booties from Charles and Keith and my intent to wear something "rugged" and more outback was forgotten. HAHA. Good luck to me.

I wanted to take it out for a "test run" before I leave so wear it out I did.
I super love the faux fur detail and the thin laces.
They are actually very comforable and light so I'm thinking maybe they would do. I'm just scared it would be hard if I'd have to climb up a camel or something. Gaaah. Really, my preference for heels gets me in trouble sometimes.

For those of you having trouble with geography, Ulaan Bataar is in Mongolia. I'll be traveling via transiberian train route from Beijing. I'll try to blog as much as I can in Ulaan Baatar but if internet is a problem, then I guess it'll just be "see you in a few weeks!"

Wish me luck on these boots. HAHA

Zebra t-shirt - Revenge Fork
Denim shorts - Crissa jeans
Lace up boots - Charles & Keith

1 comment:

  1. i love that t-shirt you are wearing. what a cool print!
    if you have some time and would like, come by and visit my blog. :)
    xxxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin