Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Team Plants!

Blame the all reflexive games patcher I found last night, I am now seriously hooked on Plants Vs. Zombies!

I've heard about the game before but it just didn't appeal to me that much. But like I said, I got an all reflexive games patcher so I went crazy downloading just about every single playable game on the site! I saw Plants Vs. Zombies and I finally caved in and tried it out for myself. The very first time I played it, time flew so fast, I realized I had been on the game for four hours straight! It is THAT addictive!

The game play is pretty simple: you protect your house by growing plants in the garden to fight off the evil zombies who are out to eat your brain. The plot is sooooo simple that it fascinates me how it can be so engaging and fun! I'm telling you girls, you'll have a blast with this one!

To sample it, go to www.reflexive.com :)

BUT

If you want to play the full version, drop us an email with the subject "oh so peppery" and we'll hook you up! *wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin