Saturday, January 16, 2010

so CORN-y!

So sorry for the lack of updates, we've been very busy this past week, you all know how January gets right?

Anyway, lookie here what I found at the grocery:

What is it? It's pre-packed cooked Japanese corn!

So okay, it's not so big a deal but I found this really cool co'z I like corn and the fact that you have this pre-cooked ones in the grocery makes it so much easier to satisfy my cravings! The best part about these is that it can last for a few days/weeks in your refrigerator without spoiling! Normally, when you buy corn, you have to eat them at once co'z it doesn't have long shelf life but these ones from Dole has a longer expiry time because it is vacuum packed which seals in flavor and keeps it fresh. Isn't it the coolest?

Reheating is even easier! I simply popped these babies in the microwave for a good two minutes and voila! Perfection! :)

It doesn't hurt that the portions are cut really small, I even like how "cute" they are. lol!

Wallet damage? 21 pesos. Not bad, ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin