Thursday, January 7, 2010

Delifrance Couture Tray

My fondest memory of Delifrance dates back to when I was still 6 years old and my mom would leave me there while she goes to the supermarket. I didn't realize I was alone then because I was in tart heaven! Their kiwi tart is soooo good! (take that from a six-year old. It's that good!)

Well, things changed, I grew up; mom doesn't leave me when she goes grocery shopping anymore; I was introduced to starbucks; yada yada yada. Basically, it only meant one thing: fewer visits to Delifrance.

I haven't been in Delifrance for a year already so when I found myself at Delifrance MOA (I say this is the prettiest outlet! so chic!), I was pleasantly surprised to find new additions to their menu.

Introducing... Delifrance' couture tray!


Why couture? I don't know. Hahaha! I think it's because it looks so chic and the portions were for the "fashionable" crowd if you know what I mean (it was small okay? lol!)

There's a sandwich, a litte bit of pasta (for just about three big forkfuls)

...then there's mushroom soup and three bread sticks on the side. I say the presentation is so cute, I didn't even mind if in actuality, the soup is only about two spoonfuls and that the bread sticks were a tad bigger than a popsicle stick.


...and finally, here's dessert!
Don't be fooled darlings, it's just as small as my thumb! Hehehe :P
I don't really know what to make of the couture tray. I have nothing against the taste and the portions were somewhat enough especially since there were a lot on the tray itself. It's actually a complete meal! ...and oh yeah, it comes with a free drink too!

Seriously, how do I rate this? Err, I think I have to leave this unrated. For presentation though, it's a perfect ten! So chic! :) But I certainly don't recommend this for hungry people. I tell you, it lives up to its name! It's for models... fashion savvy girls... and then some.

wallet damage: 199php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin