Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Big Chill a day, keeps the doctor away

These past few days have been a big blur to me. For some reason, I'm down with the flu which totally messes my schedule and keeps me from all the fun! Hmft!

What I really miss right now is the number one go to "instant" medicine I used to get almost everyday back in College:

Big Chill's Coldbuster-C!

I used to get a Jumbo when when I feel like I'm coming down with something. The Coldbuster-C is PACKED with Vitamin-C rich fruits like orange, pineapple, bananas, yoghurt plus an additional 1000 mg of pure Vitamin C powder! It really does live up to its name! Buh-bye colds!

The first time I tasted this though, I was so surprised at how sour it was! But eventually, I got used to the taste and started craving it. I think this is like the case of yoghurts... how liking it is "acquired".

Well, now as I sniff and cough in intervals, I seriously, seriously wish I had a Jumbo glass of Big Chill with me. I just know it'll cure me almost immediately. *sigh* Big Chill people, please put up a store near DFA. I beg you! Puhleeeeease!

photo credit: clickthecity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin