Monday, January 4, 2010

Full on Full House

These past few days, I've been hooked on the television watching reruns of the Korean drama, Full House on KBS. I've never been a fan of Koreanovelas and though I've heard rave reviews of Full House when it was shown here in Manila, I've never actually understood the whole plot of the show-- until today.

Because KBS has Full House on marathon from 1-6pm everyday, I've been on the loop on the lives of Jessi and Justin and I think they are so cute! Well, this newly-found addiction of mine has got me watching the Filipino version of Full House and to my surprise, it's really good!

So okay, I'm not really a guru when it comes to comparing the two but from what I've seen (so far), I say Heart's acting is comparable to the original. I actually find myself getting entertained by the show and to my delight/horror, look forward to the next episode! *gasp!*

I've never been a big fan of any local teleserye just because none of them was ever interesting enough to keep me hooked. I always end up watching for a week or two then completely forgetting about it. I've been watching Full House since the holidays kicked in and so far I'm not yet bored with it so I say it's a good sign. But that's just me (and I'm no expert when it comes to local shows). What do you girls think?

photo credit: igma.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin