Monday, November 16, 2009

Pringles New Flavors

The Supermarket is the best place to go for wonderful finds! It's like a treasure trove always full of new surprises!

Here's what I got at my "treasure hunt" at the Supermarket:



Pringles Grilled Shrimp Flavor - Wow! Wow! Wow! This one tastes absolutely wonderful! My friend P says it tastes more like crabsticks even if it's supposed to be shrimp-flavored. But I don't really care! It tastes wonderful! It doesn't even feel like you're eating chips! Another plus thing about it is that it's color pink! So cute! My friend actually thought I was just being "vain" when she saw me eating "pink pringles" and wearing a pink top! It's so kikay but doesn't skimp out on the taste! Love it!


Pringles Soft-shell Crab Flavor - Maybe it was because I was blown away by the Grilled Shrimp flavor but this one was a total disappointment to me. It DID taste like soft-shell crabs but it was so "authentic" that it sort of tasted too "fishy". I ended up eating only a bit and giving away the rest. But don't let it stop you from trying this out too because like I said, it really does taste like soft-shell crabs, so if you love crabs, then I bet you'll love this too.



The last of the Pringles New Trio is the Seaweed flavored chips. I didn't get that one co'z Seaweed is not really a new flavor so it didn't appeal to me that much. But then, maybe Pringles gave a new spin to the usual flavor of seaweed. If you've tasted the Seaweed flavor, please feel free to comment here and share with us all what you think of it ;)

So that has been my trip to the supermarket! Check back next time for my next Grocery Treasure Hunt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin