Saturday, March 8, 2014

#Nininturns25

Getting out of a yearlong blog hibernation to greet one of the most special ladies in my life, Ninin! Cheers to one of the most supportive, most perceptive, most spontaneous friend I have. Thank you for loving me and supporting me unconditionally. I

Though we rarely see each other or catch up with each other, it's so comforting to know that whenever we get the chance to do so, it's as if we've never been apart.
Know that I'll always have your back and I'll always be here for you no matter which country or continent you'll be in. *wink wink*

Currently, Ninin is celebrating her special day with our college friends in Hong Kong! Really sad that I couldn't go with you but no worries, I'm sure we'll get our chance to travel together.

Love and miss you to bits!! See you soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin