Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, beautiful!

What better way to start 2014 by greeting one of the coolest, kindest, lovable and beautiful friends I have a happy birthday! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOAPIE!!!

We may not see each other as often, and this blog is the only direct link I have with you now, but you always prove that despite the physical distance, you always have my back!

I will always remember you fondly as my wing girl, the one I can count on during my dates (hehe); the one I can randomly text with just whatever and know can go along with any crazy thing I think of. We've been through a lot in college and I am just so grateful that God allowed me to meet you! 
On your birthday, I thank God doubly for bringing you into this world and allowing you to be a part of my life! I wish nothing but the best! I know you will go places and reach unbelievable heights while keeping your feet firmly on the ground. You are an amazing girl and I wish you remain an inspiration anywhere you go.

Happy birthday my dearie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin