Monday, October 28, 2013

Amateur DJ-ing

I like multimedia. I think you've kind of figured that out by now. I like playing with Photoshop, movie maker and just recently, I've gotten into mixing songs.

Introducing my latest addiction, Mixpad:


Mixpad is an audio mixing software that allows you to mix songs, much like how it is in clubs. I downloaded the software because I wanted to do a remix of this song we recorded a year ago and I wanted to make it more hip. I first intended to just edit it in movie maker but it was quite difficult and so I looked for a program online and found Mixpad!

The interface is so easy to use! You can create clips easily and slice the songs in a jiffy. I got the hang of the program in an instant, I didn't even feel like I was using it for the first time.

I feel like a dj now! So cool! Sorry I can't let you hear the first track I did because the remix is meant to be a surprise. I'll try to do another one and I'll share it with you guys :)

That's me on the left btw in a party we went to in July. Can't wait for the next time!
 How 'bout you guys, have you tried your hand at doing remixes? What program do you use?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin