Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So cute, I died

Hello everyone! How are you guys? So sorry for the lack of posts. We just been super busy the past month and hardly have time to do decent blog entries.

I, for one has been very preoccupied with my new business. It's still in the soft launch stage and we're still trying to finalize our array of products but after our very successful first event last Saturday, I just can't keep it to myself anymore so here's a sneak peak:


Apart from the accent wall which also doubled as a photo wall, we also designed the food area with buntings and more oh-so-cutesy clouds:

Everything looked so adorable! We were very, very pleased at how it turned out. We're still putting in more items in our site but once we finish it, you'd all have first dibs of course!

I've always enjoyed doing creating projects co'z I'm naturally a right-brained kind of person. I'm glad I am able to share it with other people and even turn it into a profitable undertaking. Hope you support our new business!

Much love,
Ninin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin