Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Restaurant Review: Oki Oki

I must admit, I am a big fan of Japanese Food. I totally love the sweet, salty and spicy taste of Japanese cuisine. One of my favorite Japanese restaurants is Red Kimono in Silver City but because we live far from Frontera Verde, we hardly get the chance to dine there. Because of this, one of the things I greatly miss is their Vegetarian Maki Roll. I've never found another resto offering this that its distinct Red Kimono taste still lingers in my mouth.

But alas! I think I just found my saviour: Oki Oki!

Oki Oki is a Japanese restaurant in Mall of Asia (among other locations). It's barely noticeable but I think after this post, you girls would be starting to not just notice it-- but look for it at MOA. Hehe :)

So, why do I think it's great?

1st reason: The food is tasty!
2nd reason: The servings are big!
and 3rd: It's cheap!


Sizzling Salmon, 330php
The salmon was really pink inside and it was a lot! Definitely for sharing!


Vegetarian maki, 95php


See how big each roll was? It was literally the size of a closed fist! I was really surprised with this because the one at Red Kimono (however delicious) was just one big piece divided in two. I was pleasantly surprised when they served me this. Definitely worth every buck!

So next time you go out and see a branch of Oki Oki, give it a chance, I'm sure it'll blow you away too!

Branches at:
Mall of Asia
Trinoma
A.Venue Mall

2 comments:

  1. Just want to correct some misuse of expressions on your article. ALAS is used to express sorrow or bad luck. Was that what you meant when you said it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, sorry! Didn't really know that. Thanks for the info! :) To be honest, I hardly ever pay attention to the expressions I use, it's always a spur of the moment thing. Thanks for the heads-up! I learned something important today :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin