Monday, April 13, 2009

Cutie sighting

So okay, I know you'd probably kill me for liking him but girls, I really think John Patrick Amedori aka Aaron Rose of Gossip Girl is cute! He's been on the show for the past two weeks and I have to admit, he's getting cuter and cuter each day! Oh my, and when he smiles... *sigh*

I don't know about the entire look and idea of his character. If you've read the book, Aaron is supposed to be perfect! But no... sadly, his tv version is so much less cooler. Boo. Well, even if I don't really approve of his character, I still think JP Amedori is so cute and somehow, the things Aaron Rose does for Serena on the show makes JP so much more cuter in my eyes. hihi :P

Did you watch last week's episode? Gawd, when they kissed on Times Square on that tv billboard, I was absolutely taken by him! Ohmy, how sweet!



I think it's his whole mysterious vibe that I'm absolutely digging. I just don't like his goatie. Eww.

I'm also not a big fan of his clothes. I know artists dress a little weird but mahn, Aaron Rose is one of the worst dressers on the show! All his scarfs, plaid tops. Hmm.. I don't know but it just doesn't work for me.


*sigh* JP is so cute! I'm really glad they picked him for the show. He's such a darling when he acts all nerdy and weird :)

Fast facts:
Name: John Patrick Amedori
Birthdate: April 20, 1987
Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland
Sightings: Stick It, Love is the Drug

Too bad he is already taken :( By who? Brie Larson. But I actually don't hate it that's he's with Brie. I like Brie. More so after hearing her reply when asked if she's ever jealous of Blake Lively kissing JP, "No, I'm not. I like to think I look like Serena so I imagine, it's me he's kissing". Hehe :) But I do admit, she does look a little like Serena


*sigh* Oh well, that doesn't stop me from liking JP. Hehe :) I can't wait for the next episode just so I can see him again! I just wished his character was better. I mean, what's with all the other girls?-- and why is he leaving soon? Oops! Spoiler alert! haha! shhhhh...

trivia: did you know that there is a REAL life Aaron Rose? He's an artist and curator, much like JP's character in Gossip Girl. Interesting, right?

*watch Gossip Girl on ETC, Tuesday 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin