Sunday, July 27, 2008

Babies are love

I don't know about you guys but S and I completely adore babies! They are soooo cute! We have been craving to play with one all week long that when our classmate brought her niece to school, we couldn't stop playing with her!

Well, one day while browsing around facebook, I came upon an application that lets you create your own virtual baby! Wowee! Could this be the thing to satisfy our craving? (haha)

In my excitement, I created my own virtual baby and I didn't just make one, I made twins!

Aren't they the cutest ever?? It's even funny because when you go create your own baby, the application says: "create your own baby alone". Then there's even an option to choose one of your friends in facebook and "create a baby with (name of friend)" Hahaha!

I am actually starting to love facebook because of this application. It's so cute! You have to take care of your kids, get to buy them stuff, change their clothes and watch them grow! Isn't it fun?

Well, go on girls, time to go create your own babies "alone!" hahaha :P

http://www.facebook.com/applications/Make_A_Baby/6682280012

Sign up for facebook to make the most of the application:

http://www.facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin