Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Maybe just stick to Pizza

You all know I love pizza... and pasta while you're at it. Well one of my favorite brands is Yellow Cab. I am absolutely crazy over their Tribeca Mushroom pizza. If you haven't tried it, I highly suggest you do. You won't even realize it's vegetarian ;)

Well, one day, my colleagues and I decided to order Yellow Cab for lunch. We settled on a party sized cheese pizza, carbonara and their new offering, the Aglio Olio pasta. The Aglio Olio pasta was "for me" because it's the one that is vegetarian friendly (without the shrimp). I didn't mind because Aglio Olio is actually one of my favorite pastas. Well, you can only imagine my utter disappointment to find that the Aglio Olio is super bland!



I tell you, it tasted like spaghetti with oil! It was THAT bad! We were trying to justify it but we really couldn't. It was tasteless. It lacked salt, garlic, sundried tomatoes, basil, even the shrimp lacked salt! I cannot emphasize enough how disappointed we were. If we weren't so busy at the office then, we would have called them and demanded our money back.

It's the first time that I got this disappointed over Yellow Cab. I know it's a new dish,but really, didn't they even conduct product sampling first? It was just really unacceptable as a dish. And to think it's the most expensive pasta dish they have on their menu :(

To those who'll be going to Yellow Cab, you have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin