Monday, November 17, 2014

Bibingka pancakes

'Tis the season to be jolly! Falalala lala la la! Merry Christmas, everyone! What better way to jump start the season than by having your favorite seasonal food items? One of my favorites is bibingka so imagine my surprise (and glee) when I found out IHop had a bibingka pancake!


I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it tastes! It is so good! I particularly love the salted egg in the pancakes cause it gives it the authentic bibingka taste. And I think that even if I wasn't a fan of bibingka, I would still enjoy it because it really is very tasty.


I didn't finish the pancakes because they are very filling so I had the rest to go. I reheated it at home and it still had that same amazing taste! The first bites were just heavenly for me *yum*

I cannot encourage you enough to go to IHop at your earliest availability to try it. Two thumbs up (and toes too!) for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin