Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Love, chocolates

...and that's two words you hardly see me write together--Love and chocolates. Well, I might not be a chocolate lover, but I do appreciate good food and when I find something I like, I always want to tell people about it. Well, my trip to Theobroma this afternoon got me hooked on their chocolate rice crispies!

I only meant to buy ice cream and a cake but for some reason, these were calling out to me and I couldn't resist!
Aren't they just the cutest? I love how crunchy the rice crispies are. It actually reminds of the taste of Malteseers. I also like that it's not too sweet--which is always how I like my chocolate :)
If not for the relatively expensive price tag on these small wonders (125php for a small pack), I would have hoarded these and gave them to my colleagues.

Theobroma constantly pleases me!--and that means a LOT from a NON-chocolate lover like me.

Related post: Theobroma Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin