Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Revenge is Sweeter the Second time

Top: Seventeen; Bandage skirt: Revenge Fork; Shoes: Charles & Keith; Bag: thrifted
Was feeling lazy to dress up so I grabbed the first thing I saw in my closet— which in this case was the bandage skirt. Didn’t feel like going down the sexy/made up route so I paired it with a loose shirt that I knotted at the side and my really comfy wedged sandals. As always, I had to add that “one unique item” that is often my trademark, hence the fringed bag. I love this look a lot because it’s easy and comfy but still looks so prettyyyyy! haha :)

I really, really love this skirt I got from Revenge Fork. The brand is a bit out of circulation right now but I'm hoping it'd be back in business because I want more of their skirts! It's just so unique and pretty, I got a lot of stares at the mall because of it. I also love how versatile and comfy it is! Really, this skirt is one of my most favorite pieces of clothing. It's so very me! haha

p.s. sorry for my annoyed expression. Was irritated with my cousin that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin