Sunday, June 1, 2014

Revisited: Balai Isabel

I am not very fond of swimming pools, I prefer the beach but there are a few exceptions-- and of them is Club Balai Isabel. I have very fond memories of Balai Isabel, it was where we had our first team building in 2011 and apart from the people I was with, I fell in love with the place and the view that it just is one of those most memorable places for me. Well, I revisited Balai Isabel a week ago, and here's my trip in
pictures:

This view! How can you resist this view? 


What I love most about Balai Isabel is how it's such a relaxing place. You just get to the enjoy the wonderful view of Taal Volcano, chill by the pools and have a grand time stargazing and being in tune with nature-- but still have the benefit of having luxurious accommodations. We rented a villa and we had it all to ourselves which doubled the fun for us :)

I love Balai Isabel. I would go back here in a heartbeat. To let you in on a secret, it's actually one of the places I'm considering for my future wedding. Just imagine watching fireworks with Taal in the background <3 p="">


Next time, I'm definitely going on that Taal Volcano trek, I'm not letting the chance pass me by a third time! Lol. Thank you Balai for the wonderful weekend! Until next time! ;)

For more information, visit www.balaiisabel.comwww.balaiisabel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin