Thursday, January 24, 2013

So much fun in the Philippines!

I am so in love with the new Philippine Tourism brochure!

The "banig" pattern is not only colorful, it's also very relevant!

It has all these tearable memes of people's interpretation of the tagline "It's more fun in the Philippines" with a description of the tourist spot/activity behind each photo. It's so cool!


The new brochure is more interactive and more personal. It's dubbed as the "people powered" brochure because the photos featured are submissions of Filipinos and tourists.
 I especially love the fact that you can tear out each photo and keep it! It's so interactive! I find myself tearing out my favorites and lining them up in rows! lol! Everything about it is fun!


I've selected some of my favorites from the memes:
This is the best of all country brochures I have ever seen! The campaign works because it takes on an integrated approach. Everything that can be pegged as "fun" is used to make the brochure effective. The memes are creative, it's colorful and it's interactive!

Congratulations to the DOT! Good job, you guys! :) I think this is one of the few brochures that tourists would never forget. It just stands out from the rest!

Brochures? It's definitely more fun in the Philippines!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin