Friday, April 20, 2012

A bar of Vanilla

I've been unusually tired the whole week and despite how early I go to bed, I still wake up feeling tired in the morning. I assume it may be because the sleeping conditions are not favorable so to help me sleep a bit better, I decided to burn some vanilla wax bars as I know burning oils helps promote good sleep.
I bought these wax bars at SM because they looked so cute! They look like chocolate bars and smells wonderful too!
It's fairly easy to use, just break off a small cube, put it on top of your oil burner and wait for it to melt!

I placed it beside my bed and what do you know, it works! I woke up feeling refreshed and energized.
Good morning everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Do you think those candle warmers would work better? I bought the electric ones and the wax would just melt and not release the aroma that I was hoping for. Maybe it's for oils or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the electric ones look like but I'm guessing the ones I used are better. It's also the kind indicated in the packaging :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin